I LOVE that cat.........he'd fit right into the Bossman's black and white theme:)
Gotta hate when your editor is *right there* to check up on your work lol
This is why I love cats so much, even though they can be annoying! They are just too funny!
chip is cute:)
priceless photoyour kitty blogs! :)
Is that cutie your spell checker? Nothing like a kitty walkin over your keyboards to re-create the words you were trying to type. lol!~Lisa
Very cute, I see we have another Toshiba fan, I'm still trying to work the bugs out of my new one, this Vista sucks..:-)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I LOVE that cat.........he'd fit right into the Bossman's black and white theme:)
Gotta hate when your editor is *right there* to check up on your work lol
This is why I love cats so much, even though they can be annoying! They are just too funny!
chip is cute:)
priceless photo
your kitty blogs! :)
Is that cutie your spell checker? Nothing like a kitty walkin over your keyboards to re-create the words you were trying to type. lol!
~Lisa
Very cute, I see we have another Toshiba fan, I'm still trying to work the bugs out of my new one, this Vista sucks..:-)
Post a Comment