This is an interesting challenge; we are to take photos that reflect the music in our life. To me, this can be interpreted in a lot of ways; actual music, or things that make my heart sing, or something that reminds me of a song. Here is something that reminds me of the song that goes "Yeah baby you got it":
and "Wild thing, you make my heart sing".
Then there is this beautiful fall season. Every fall, I start singing the Johnny Cash tune "At my door, the leaves are falling, a cold wild wind does blow...."
The first fallen leaves of fall
But the main source of music in my life is my husband. Every Sunday, I get to hear him sing in the church choir, and he does a great job of singing in the shower. Even sitting at the computer, he'll find Pavarotti on You Tube and select one of the hymns that they do at Mass and sing along. He's always playing cd's in his shop as he works, and he plays the harmonica too. In this photo from my archives, he was playing the harmonica and one of Tess's pups was listening attentively.
11 comments:
Nice take on this challenge....I opted out on this one, too many computer glitches and just not into it. Which pup is that?
PS. !!!!!LOVE THE NEW HEADER!!!!!
That pup is the one I was going to keep- Ace, who is now called Hank and lives on a sheep/pig/cattle farm a few miles from here.
Wonderful! The best music comes from the things we love. Great photos.
Now those are my kind of songs! Very good, Shirley
Love tha shot of Ted and the pup, and of coures Beamer..:-)
Lovely post Shirley! This is the first time I have been able to get linked up to your blog. I had to come in thru a back door some how last week! Love your horses, they are beautiful. I am an old horse gal.. :)
Great choices, and I love the new header,Gussie looks amazing
Very nice. I imagine that is a wonderful thing to hear--and says a lot about your husband that he has a musical spirit.
Oh I bet he sings real nice. Lucky you getting to listen to good music. Love Wlid Thing I have no idea why but I know all the words:) B
beautiful shot and lovely narrated, there is always a link between music and life, its deep rooted...
Post a Comment