Oh what awesome shots. I love the one in flight. Hawks are beautiful are they not? B
Great shots! Love the colours in the first one :)
Nice!!!
The first two are a Swainson's hawk taken in the early morning the other one is a turkey vulture; I had to strain my little camera's zoom to get it so that's why it's grainy.
Very nice!
Very beautiful!
Really nice :)
Awesome pictures!
Birds of prey are amazing! And the vultures not too shabby either! (0:
STUNNING!!!
Nice shots.
LOVE the golden hue!
No words needed! Terrific shots.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Oh what awesome shots. I love the one in flight. Hawks are beautiful are they not? B
Great shots! Love the colours in the first one :)
Nice!!!
The first two are a Swainson's hawk taken in the early morning the other one is a turkey vulture; I had to strain my little camera's zoom to get it so that's why it's grainy.
Very nice!
Very beautiful!
Really nice :)
Awesome pictures!
Birds of prey are amazing! And the vultures not too shabby either! (0:
STUNNING!!!
Nice shots.
LOVE the golden hue!
No words needed! Terrific shots.
Post a Comment