Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


10 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Wow it looks like a magic wand you know like the good witch in The Wizard of Oz carried. Great shot. B

How Sam Sees It said...

Wow! Beautiful!

Sam

Montanagirl said...

Amazing! Unique shot.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Cool!

Shirley said...

I was cleaning the mare's shelter and could see a strange shadow, a narrow strip of shadow that hit the ground this side of the mountains. When I peeked out from under the roof I could see that it was a con trail, with the sun directly behind it. I got 3 photos, but I liked this one because of the fairy light lined up almost perfectly. Pleas ignore the spots on my camera lens!

Janice said...

Love it...amazing shot.

Margaret said...

quite magical!

Paint Girl said...

Wow. Now isn't that cool!!

Crystal said...

that is so unique!! And I do have to agree it looks like a magic wand.

lisa said...

Awesome picture!