Oh this is beautiful the delicacy of the flowers the strength of the fence. B
this is a tremendous photo! This is a greeting card waiting to be printed!!!! I'll buy a set!
Autumn fireworks!!!
those look nice! can i have them?
Beautiful shot, the fence really sets it off..:-)
Stunning picture!! Love your new header too!!
Nice, very bright in a landscape soon to be drab...keep that shot somewhere close...it will always be apick me up.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh this is beautiful the delicacy of the flowers the strength of the fence. B
this is a tremendous photo! This is a greeting card waiting to be printed!!!! I'll buy a set!
this is a tremendous photo! This is a greeting card waiting to be printed!!!! I'll buy a set!
Autumn fireworks!!!
those look nice! can i have them?
Beautiful shot, the fence really sets it off..:-)
Stunning picture!!
Love your new header too!!
Nice, very bright in a landscape soon to be drab...keep that shot somewhere close...it will always be apick me up.
Post a Comment