I have decided to come back to blogger for a couple of reasons; it's easier to post on here than Wordpress, and Wordpress has the worst reader ever- I miss a lot of posts from my friends, and that just won't do!
So I couldn't import the Wordpress posts to blogger- another strike against Wordpress, because you can import blogger to Wordpress- so what I have decided to do is do monthly links to my posts over there on WP- this is for those of you who didn't read them on WP. They are in chronological order from my last post on here.
Also, if anyone knows how to import from WP to Blogger- let me know! All I could find was to export my files to my hard drive- which I did- but it says that it is for exporting to another WP blog, and Blogger wouldn't load the file. Stupidcrazystuffthatmakesmewanttotearmyhairout!
So- here is April 3013
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/getting-crowded/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/letrrip/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/09/leading-and-riding/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/rio-and-stella/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/9046/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/a-little-tude/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/14/sunday-stills-125/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/two-steps-forward/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/black-and-spring-i-think/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/todays-fuzzy-cuteness/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/fixing-problems/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/24/wordless-wednesday-135/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/25/today-is-a-perfect-21-celcius-70-farenheit/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/a-post-for-kim-collies-as-requested/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/sunday-stills-127/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/miss-stella/
http://diamondlazyh.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/i-confirmed-today-rios-departure-date-he-will/
6 comments:
Both seem to have their own set(s) of issues, but I agree, Blogger is the easier of the two to work around and much easier to comment on.
Hooray! Back to blogger!
I'll second that!!
Can you copy and paste to a clipboard (whatever's on your computer) and then paste to a blogger post, matching style and font? I've stuck with blogger, despite its problems.
And I'll Third that thought!!!
Welcome Back, we missed ya!!
Post a Comment