Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Stills

Ed gave us the challenge of the color blue for this week - good one, because there is a lot of blue around here, like this salt block....
The bug was a bonus.
Blue is one of my favorite colors, and it looks great on Beamer, he has a blue halter and lead rope.

I have a blue tarp set up to give the horses shade in the afternoon....

the water tub is blue...

but best of all the mountains look blue. 

16 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Nice photos! I really like your shot of the mountains!

Vaquerogirl said...

You did a great job on the lead ropes. Well lit and so sharp! Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Lovely horsey blues :D

The Dancing Donkey said...

Nice, love the way you captured the light in the first two.

Ed said...

Great shots, lot of blue on the farm..:-)

Janice said...

Nice pics, I really like the ones below as well.

Anonymous said...

You've got lots of blue going on! :)

Brittany said...

Love the mountains! So beautiful!

Willow said...

Loving those blue mountains !

cdncowgirl said...

Love the blue mountains.

I'm wondering, how does that blue tarp not get destroyed by curious ponies? lol

Anonymous said...

beautiful blue mountains :)

Jenny said...

Love those Mountains! They look great in all the colors from the sun.

Small City Scenes said...

I love the blue theme. specially that last shot. MMMMMmmmm MB

lisa said...

Very nice set of blues! The mountains are beautiful!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great lookin blues at your place:)

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

Aways love the blue mountains!
- The Equestrian Vagabond