Very serene photos. YUMMY! peaches. Cobbler? :)
Your pictures/views are beautiful. You are lucky to look at that.I'm impressed by your peaches. That must be some sort of special tree to produce peaches given your growing season.
The peaches are picture-perfect!
Your view is breathtaking!!
Mmmmm! Delicious! And your mountains are soooo dreamy and gorgeous. You are so fortunate to have a view like that!
That first pic is dreamy. I'd love a view like that... temporarily. After awhile I crave my wide open sky :)
Brilliant pics, wonderful to have you back !.......Mmm peaches!
Beautiful view from your place! Peaches wow..wish I could grow them! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Very serene photos. YUMMY! peaches. Cobbler? :)
Your pictures/views are beautiful. You are lucky to look at that.
I'm impressed by your peaches. That must be some sort of special tree to produce peaches given your growing season.
The peaches are picture-perfect!
Your view is breathtaking!!
Mmmmm! Delicious! And your mountains are soooo dreamy and gorgeous. You are so fortunate to have a view like that!
That first pic is dreamy. I'd love a view like that... temporarily. After awhile I crave my wide open sky :)
Brilliant pics, wonderful to have you back !.......Mmm peaches!
Beautiful view from your place! Peaches wow..wish I could grow them! :)
Post a Comment