Friday, November 22, 2013

Brat

Hey Rio!




Pick on somebody your own size!!!!

Who, meeee?

7 comments:

Nikker said...

Older siblings are such a pain...just ask my sisters! (0:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet the little red one holds her own!

lisa said...

He is a little bigger, but they do say the bigger you are the harder you fall :) I know the mule I have does the same thing to the pony but when I put them in with the big horses he found out how little he was! Have you ever heard of a horse chewing on his own tongue? We found out when the vet came and did their shots that the pony is doing that! I have no idea why and I actually caught him doing it!

Shirley said...

Lisa, no I haven't. Have his teeth been done?

Montanagirl said...

Those older ones always rule, don't they?

aurora said...

Watch out Rio, payback is h-e-double-toothpick...Josie won't be little forever, and then...

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Tiny but tough, Rio remember that!