Oh there you are! Finally! I have been waiting so long here by the gate that my toes is froze!
Waaaah! I want my nice snug stall with its deep straw!
The other two horses were also waiting by the gate but I ignored them for a bit- because of course, I couldn't waste a good photo op with the way the light was and the mysterious look of the mountains.
I was using my little camera as the big one was getting its battery charged. One of the neat things I can do with this one is point the camera at something to get a different light reading and then move the camera to a different subject for the picture and hold that light reading, which is what I did in this next one:
Meanwhile, Josie was not amused....
and Rio was being very helpful in true Rio fashion:
Here's Josie's halter, she wants it on really she does!!!!
And here's mine! C'n we go in now can we huh? I really wanna bury my head in my hay pile!
What a pathetic crew!







10 comments:
LOL I love that he brought you the halter. :))
Oh I always LOVE your photography no matter what camera they are truly one of a kind. Your sense of humour rocks too:) I heard you were getting that arctic cold you can keep it west but if you get snow send it here we have green grass, this Canada thing is not like it used to be:) Have a nice weekend. Hug B
Boy, I'd have had fun playing with that mountain shot too :-D.
HaHa! Love this post. Always enjoy seeing your beautiful horses.
Stay warm!
That reminds me of Sirocco, when I brush him down and have my brushes next to us he loves to grab ahold of the things and play with then along with spreading them all over the ground to boot!
I think they like playing with you!
Beamer says in the second photo: "Hey, I told ya, its cold out here!" :D
Rio: "Thought I'd save ya the trouble" :D
Josie: "can we umm, like go now?"
Great shots. Just shy of -30 here this morning....uh yes I did say
-30 poor horses eyelashes and whiskers are all frozen. I'm going to brave the cold and try for some photos today. The trees are all covered in snow the sky is blue so I'm going to bundle up and get a few.
I got a lot of the same today when I went out to get our boys. Our horses have no problem telling us what they want, do they?!!
Oh, snow! Gorgeous shots :)
Post a Comment