Nice big flakes that stuck to Josie's fuzzy thick fur.
Rio and Josie seemed to enjoy the weather change....
I've never really seen Rio pull some of the moves that Beamer has... until today.... the patented all 4 feet up move- finally I caught him doing it!
Got some hang time! And then one of these:
Only when Beamer does that, his tail is straight up in the air.
Josie, d'ya think you will learn that move?
Meanwhile I took Beamer for a little ride, bareback just to give him some exercise.
Got a little cold, guess I should start wearing my winter clothes!







7 comments:
Love the 4 feet up!! We had our snow last weekend with freezing temps. Now, temps are above freezing and the rain is washing away the snow.
Love the silly antics! I don't know what it is about the snow, but the horses and dogs act so silly racing around and being goofy. Got our first good snowfall today. about 6 inches.
It's fun watching them busta-a-move!!
Rio looks a little like he is being abducted by aliens there:) Great photos.
I love getting picture of my horses bucking! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't use winter blankets:-)
You have a long way to go to catch up to us.I have been wearing layers for weeks...lucky you.It is hard to believe that today is the official first day of Winter...I think they came up with this day just so people will think Winter is only three months long....
Looks like they're having a great time!!!!
Post a Comment