Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Stills- Brown

Well, it's late in the day but considering I left at 7 am and got back at nearly 5 pm, it's been kinda too busy to sit at the computer.
My trip today was to Missoula Montana, to pick up my pup.  She is a lovely shade of brown, but in border collie language, it's called red.
Oh! Hai! My name is Amber!

I'm 10 weeks old.... check out how big my paws are! I'm gonna be a big girl!


Everybody gets along with me, even Merle! Reba ignores me and Tess is a little bit jealous!

But that's ok, because, after all, I am pretty stinkin' cute!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

She is so adorable!!! And looks like a good curious girl so far :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

"Pretty stinkin' cute" is an understantment. Oh they are all so adorable. Hug B!

Montanagirl said...

Oh ya, you are VERY cute!! lol

aurora said...

What a cutie! Love her white tipped tail.

Anonymous said...

Cute doesn't even begin to touch it - expect we'll see lots of photos of her in the future.

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is a doll, and it will be fun to watch her grow up! Congratulations on your new pup Shirley:)

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

I have never seen a red with blue eyes. She is very cool!!!