Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Stills

The challenge this week is cows- nary a cow to be seen anywhere that I was this week, so I went to my December archives:; I've been wanting to post this photo so here it is. And a couple more!




Makes a nice change from endless puppy and horse photos!

6 comments:

Ed said...

That looks like one cold bovine, great shots..:-)

The Dancing Donkey said...

Love the expression in that first shot. And who could ever get tired of horse or puppy pictures?:)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I am pretty sure you know how I feel about Herefords yeah yeah yeah (jumping up and down) Herefords AWESOME shots. Hug B

Montanagirl said...

Nice shots of the Herefords - and I love their curly hair!

CDH said...

what a funny cow. love the first shot and she's a Hereford. Gotta love them Herefords. :)

lisa said...

Nice! It is a little different from the horses, but I love both!