Sunday, May 5, 2019

Mesa moves on

Today is the day....


I got her all spiffed up....


for her new owner, who picked her up today.



You can follow Mesa's adventures on Shannon's blog if you wish.  And no, I didn't put the halter on her.....

5 comments:

Nat D said...

Wow! Pretty lady!

M said...

What i wished i had was a laid back mare who likes to ride a few times a month, and loves hugs, and has a really nice temperament, and not a big horse.
if wishes were dollars.... and i had land, and a house.. Sigh....

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope her new owner takes real good care of her, she is a special horse:)

Shannon said...

Me!!! I put the halter on!!! Don't know why I tied it completely backwards... mix of excitement and lack of motion in my finger maybe?? Blonde moment.

Linda said...

Oh, sweet Mesa. What an angel. Congratulations, Shannon. I think you have found a heart horse.