This is the Sunday that we first moved to the Creston Valley, 12 years ago. Actually Ted moved first for his job and I followed a bit later. 12 years! I have never lived in one place that long. We both love it here, especially the mild climate after all those Alberta winters- and winds.
Even a heart in the sky!
Today, for the first time in months, we are allowed to have Mass in the Church. 50 people allowed, so Fr. is holding 2 Masses to accommodate all those who wish to attend. Our Archdiocese filed a lawsuit against the government and I think that made them pay attention to their blatant discrimination. We shall see if they rescind their approval after Easter.

5 comments:
Love that heart in the sky! Redheads do rule just ask my Rosie.
That is pretty cute with the horses. The limit for churches here it’s 50% capacity with a max of 100. People are on a list so cannot attend every Sunday.
Oh Beamer you are a softy...Jayne doesn't scare easily...she is eating for two!:)
Funny! She must not be taking his little grunt to seriously. lol.
Good for you guys, suing them. At some point, you have to let people make their own choices.
Happy Palm Sunday!
You found love in the clouds!! So fun discovering cloud shapes in the sky, and then watching them morph. Creston looks like a good place to stick around and call home, it sure looks beautiful! I am glad you were able to worship in your church.
Post a Comment