Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Stetson

We may all need to be wearing our Stetsons in this upcoming heat wave- it is going to be stupid hot and keeping the sun off our heads will be important. 

But here is another Stetson....

Shayla's buckskin mare Concho (the one I will be leasing next year) finally foaled out on the first day of summer. A big strapping palomino colt- with 2 blue eyes!  This is a half brother to Drifter- same sire- and he sure does look like his big brother. 

Baby pics!


That curly mane- just like Drifter

Testing out the legs


I think someone was giving him skritches!


So everyone- say hi to Stetson!


6 comments:

TeresaA said...

Aw he's so cute!! Welcome Stetson!

M said...

cute!!!!

aurora said...

Hi Stetson, cute name!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Hello Stetson! Welcome to world! He's adorable.

Linda said...

Hi Stetson! I love his name. He sure is going to be stunning.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi Stetson! LOve that name:)