Thursday, November 17, 2022

Smokey and the Bandit

 More on those kittens!

The last couple of days, I could here little meows in the barn. Kitten type, not adult sounding. Then I spotted the Siamese kitten in my feed alley. Not too timid, it let me get fairly close as I went about my chores. That evening at chore time I took some cat food to the barn and set it out- and the next thing I knew it was in there chowing down like it hadn't eaten in days. (It probably hadn't). And then Smokey, the grey kitten, joined in. 


This morning, their food bowl was nearly empty so I refilled it and called them. 

You will see why I called this one Bandit!


I will continue to feed them for the winter and I hope they get friendly enough to pet them! Our cats are getting older so it will be nice to have a couple of younger ones around. 

8 comments:

M said...

smokey and the bandit! 😊

The Equestrian Vagabond said...

That face!!!! Hahaa, i was going to say Smokey and the Bandit also!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cute kittens! You will have them all friendly before long:)

aurora said...

Oh my goodness, too cute! Thank you for feeding and caring about them <3

Linda said...

They’re so beautiful!! Smart kitties are skittish kitties! They have to survive in a harsh world. They’ll learn to love you, even from afar.

TeresaA said...

That is adorable.

Val Ewing said...

Awww. We have a wild black cat that is in and out of our shed and is like a ghost. It seems there is always a wild cat that comes to haunt the sheds and then stroll up the driveway.
It often gets rabbits that are close to our building. I find pieces of them once in a while outside the shed.

threecollie said...

I have never seen a cat marked like that! Cutest thing ever!