Friday, June 19, 2026

Dally update

 Today was Dally's ultrasound to see if she is in foal. 

That look in her eye... just like Beamer



And yes that is a confirmed pregnancy ! Now, I have no idea how to interpret an ultrasound but I sure would like to learn.

I got another photo of the Leo colt sent to me


He sure is put together nice. I am still struggling to find a registered name for him. I will be going to see him by the end of the month, so hopefully one of the names I am mulling over will stand out for me when I see him next. 


10 comments:

M said...

such expression! i like how she looked. that's cute.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Yeah for a baby and Leo too!

aurora said...

Good to know there is a baby cooking. Cue the long wait.

You will figure out a fitting name for your nice looking colt. You are so good at the name game! What struck me first was his hip.

Linda said...

That blaze is beautiful. Congratulations on the baby! Exciting news!

Shirley said...

I sure hope its a filly!

Firn said...

Nothing as exciting as that black dot on the ultrasound! Congrats!!

M said...

i love his coloring, and the spots on his forehead!

M said...

palomino coloring, and grey colring are my favorite in horses! red too, but palomino {blonde coloring to me ) are first.

Leslie said...

Congratulations

Val Ewing said...

What a face! So handsome!