Sunday, April 20, 2008

Turnout? No thanks!

This is the attitude I got when I turned out mama and baby for a few minutes this morning in -12C, windy snowy weather. Can't say as I blame them!



Okay, I think a few minutes outside in this weather is long enough!





I really do NOT want to go out!



Me neither! I like my snuggly warm stall!

3 comments:

Tom in Vegas said...

What an adorable little guy. What a face in that first picture!! I'll bet mom is keeping a close eye on him. Thanks for the pics:0)

Oldqueen44 said...

That is so cute. I 've never seen a baby blanket like that. Your little one is going to be a beauty.

Shirley said...

There is a company called Pegasus who custom makes these little blankets. They are invaluable when you have the little ones in inclement weather like we have had here!