Are those buffalo on your place?I like the one of the cow in the bushes.
The buffalo live right across the fence from our horses, separated by a road. The cow made me laugh, I call her camo-cow!
Buffalo! Cool! There's a herd near us, but it's so back from the road it's hard for me to get a good pic, but I love to look at them!
This part of alberta has a lot of buffalo ranches. I once had the opportunity to work buffalo in the round pen, on Sundee, (Coyote Belle's mother). What a blast!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are those buffalo on your place?
I like the one of the cow in the bushes.
The buffalo live right across the fence from our horses, separated by a road. The cow made me laugh, I call her camo-cow!
Buffalo! Cool! There's a herd near us, but it's so back from the road it's hard for me to get a good pic, but I love to look at them!
This part of alberta has a lot of buffalo ranches. I once had the opportunity to work buffalo in the round pen, on Sundee, (Coyote Belle's mother). What a blast!
Post a Comment