Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanks, KDW



This is from KDW at Blackjack Land and Cattle Company. I really enjoy her blog, and wish I had as many things to do a-horseback as she does!

So I am to pass it on, with these rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog. 2. Link the person you received your award from. 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.

So here goes:

Mikey at The Horseshoeing Housewife - she has a great sense of humour and lots of adventure.

Callie at Midwest Horse -Callie, I know that you have received this award before, and you deserve it!

Nuzzling Muzzles- again, I know you already have this award, but I really enjoy your honesty and adventures with your Arabians.

W.O. W. at A Cowboys Wife -I love your writing style!

Aussie Oklahoma -This lady has a new blog, with some great photography; give her a visit!

OK, I know that's only 5, but it'll have to do; it's bed time!

3 comments:

Trapper Creek Daughter said...

Thank you so much for nominating me!

Mikey said...

Thank you so much! I love reading your blog too, and seeing how Peppy is growing. He sure is good looking!!
I'll have to think on who to nominate...

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Thank you Shirley! I've just gotten back to Blog World and trying to catch up on people and their world...!!! I am truly honored!
Barb