Monday, April 13, 2009

Foaling contest, continued!

There aren't many people left in the running on the foaling contest and Belle hasn't foaled yet; here is a list of the remaining guesses:

16 Sherry AM filly, Carol PM colt
17 Dusty Devoe AM filly, Reta AM colt
18 Penny AM colt, Ed PM colt
19 Pony Girl AM filly
20
21 Linda AM filly
22 W.O.W PM colt, KDW PM filly

So you see there are a lot of options left! If you had a guess in already and the date has passed please enter again; I'd hate for baby to be born on a day no one picked!

9 comments:

Dusty Devoe said...

Goody! I get to play again!

May 17th Am Filly!!!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Hmmm, I say that a colt will be born on April 15th. The Taxman cometh, in the wee hours of the morning.

Pony Girl said...

Oh yeah, I'm still in the running! I want it to be born on the 19th, only because that is my dad's birthday! ;)

Dusty Devoe said...

April 17th Am Filly

Ed said...

O.K. put me in again for the 18th P.M. Colt.. What the heck its my birthday also..:-)

Michele said...

the baby will come soon. any day now:0 wait and see!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

OK I will take one more shot, 16 am Filly

Reta said...

17th AM Colt. The moon changes on Friday.

Lazy A Ranch said...

Give me the 20th, AM, Colt