Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More snow day photos

There was actually bare ground in Beamer's pen yesterday; this is what he had to put up with this morning at 7 AM. However, the weather is supposed to get nice and warm over the next few days, so all this will melt in no time.


This afternoon after work I spotted this little red squirrel in my yard; he wasn't too happy that the feeder was empty;

I'm pretty sure he was trying to figure out if he could leap over to the bird feeder full of sunflower seeds. Cute little rascal! I'll put some peanuts out for him in the morning.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

By the way, if you click on the first photo and make it bigger you can see Beamer's eye peering out at me. Poor guy has cabin fever, he just wants to get out and put some miles on!

Pony Girl said...

That is cute, Beamer is looking at you! I can't believe all of the snow, look at the way it is sticking to the fence! Finally, the sun burst out today here. I can't wait to see my horse tomorrow! Hang in there, spring is really on it's way!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What a difference tonight , blue skies and bare ground again here , but oh the mud!!