Monday, July 23, 2012

Nitro

Just wanted you to know that Nitro is still zoomin'! And he is a sassy, handsome fellow who is looking for his forever home.
I have a price incentive for buying my foals off the mare at weaning time; I only charge the same as my stud fee. As a yearling, that price more than doubles.
Also, one of my friends works for a horse hauling company - I can book a ride for  him just about anywhere.
Whatcha waiting for?
Here is his pedigree:
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/shining+midnite+moon
I clicked on the link to Shawne Bug, and just realized that Nitro traces back to Seabiscuit and Man O War. His love for speed runs deep!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love his classic + speed breeding - quite a bit of overlap with my two boys. Wish I had a facility with the ability to have a weanling . . .

lisa said...

I have to agree with Kate. If only I had the ability and the facility!

Susan said...

He sure is sassy. Love the middle pic. I'm sure he'll find a great home.

aurora said...

Hope Nitro finds himself a good home, where he can run like the wind!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Holy crap! that colt has no bottom!!! Harley runs a little now and then , but Nitro? that kid is on fire!!!! Legging up beautifully too .Gonna be a Pistol!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

to the ladies who are worried about facility , and ability to have a weanling,it isn't all that hard.to raise them. In a boarding situation I don't know, but at home with a nice quiet buddy, or even not , they do really well with , groceries, attention, and room to move

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

Part of me hopes you find a good home for Nitro by the time he is weaned...

The selfish part of me hopes that he is still available next spring....or that I can get enough hay rounded up so I can quit worrying about getting through the winter and into next years haying season. This year has just sucked and I am looking at having to have hay shipped in from WY and ND.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope you find a good home for him..he is something else:)