Off with the blanket and halter, and off he goes!
Funny how Reba manages to be in so many photos...
She loves to run with the horses, I think it's what keeps her young at 11 years old.
Since this is the field where the mares get turned out , Beamer soon discovered some tantalizing smells...
Mmmmm, mare pee!
Sorry Beamer, 5 more months to breeding season.
One more pose...
and one more gallop....
This photo makes me think of barrel racing, heading for the gate! Maybe Nitro gets a little of his love of running from his sire, as well as his dam.
See ya later!
15 comments:
Its hard to comment on these photos because they are so spectacular. To just say "awesome pics" really doesn't cut it.
He is just drop dead gorgeous and even more so when he is out there being the wild stallion!
Sure looks like he enjoys a warm day, just like me where no coat is needed :)
I am in awe of how many beautiful shots you got. I love the last one. I love the head shot with the sky in the background, I love the galloping shots....
I love them all!
Great pics! Especially love the second under the head shot and the last one is classic. Such a handsome boy.
Love the handsome guy - great photos!
Fantastic final picture!.......Great movement.
WOW love that last one well really everyone of them especially the last one. AWESOME!!!!! B
Hey that pic on my blog is an old tube radio it was very cool.
Awe Beamer you are such a handsome fellow!
Superb pics! Mare pee??? LOL! :-)
Amazing and awesome! He's so beautiful, and your photos are just wonderful.
I really think you have a trick horse that just does a maneuver when you ask him and you get the shots ;~) You're good with that camera Shirley!
Fits that quote flying high wide and Handsome! (esp the handsome)
gtyyup- you are absolutely correct! He does rear on command.
That horse makes my heart go pitter-patter! (0:
That last shot was awesome:)
Post a Comment