Baby bellies bustin' out!
They are all due around the last two weeks of March.Chickory's first foal, Gussies third, and Belle's fifth. If Belle throws me a filly she will get a year off from raising babies.
Chickory is getting big! She is the smallest of the mares and is the first one due.
I'm really excited about Gussies foal, she has thrown blue roans so far.
I just can't wait. 3 little hooligans all at once!
16 comments:
Beautiful ladies they are , exciting times ahead!!!
3 at once? that will be a record. And 5 for Belle, that lady deserves a couple years off..;-))
Oh I cannot wait to see those little foals I will have little calves running around at the same time. Maybe we can have play dates:) B
Gotta love the babies. How exciting for you.
I can sense your excitement, it will be triple the fun & photo opportunities!
Oh, three babies will be fun :-D.
Ah, bet you can't wait! Take lots of pics!!
I remember when I had multiple babies.....oh so cute and fun to watch and oh so much work....but worth every second of it.
I can't wait either. Who is the horse top left in your header?
That is Gussie, the red roan mare in these photos. Registered name is Bar Dawn Sabre.
They are beautiful! It will be so fun to see pictures of the foals! Wishing them all a safe, successful delivery.
3 little ones at once... now that sounds like trouble! In a good way of course! Will be exciting to see if they will be colts and/or fillies and what color!
You are going to have your hands full Lady !!!
Sounds like a lot of work, but overload of cuteness as well :)
You're spring/summer is going to be so AWESOME! (0:
I can't wait to see the little ones once they hit the ground...and then watch them grow up!
I'm looking forward to all the cute foal pics you will have next spring!
Post a Comment