I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. We had a beautiful warm sunny day, at least until it clouded over in the afternoon, so my gift to you is some eye candy, Diamond Lazy H style!
We also enjoyed beautiful Christmas weather, with soft floaty snowflakes all day long ~ sigh. So pretty! Beautiful photos, my fav is the third one of Beamer. Thanks for the eye candy!
Eye candy for sure that Beamer is such a looker! Rio ain't half bad either and Josie always makes me smile. Merry Christmas late and Happy New Year early! :)
9 comments:
Merry Ho hum. Great shots.....now that put a smile on my face.Hope you and all the critters had a wonderful day.
We also enjoyed beautiful Christmas weather, with soft floaty snowflakes all day long ~ sigh. So pretty! Beautiful photos, my fav is the third one of Beamer. Thanks for the eye candy!
A nice present:). Merry Christmas.
Oh I'm smiling. I always love horse photos, especially when there's some action in them. Nice work!!
Such sweet candy it is too! Beamer really does take my breath away. Really beautiful. All of them do.
Great shots!!! Happy New Year :-D
Eye candy for sure that Beamer is such a looker! Rio ain't half bad either and Josie always makes me smile. Merry Christmas late and Happy New Year early! :)
Wonderful, I am late to the party, but I always love to see Mr Handsome and friends
Merry Christmas Shirley!! Love the one of Rios mane standing up :)
Post a Comment