Friday, March 14, 2014

Another pup

Some exciting news- I have been searching for a registered red and white female border collie pup for years, and thanks to Facebook, I finally found one. So some of the money from the sale of my pups will go towards miss Hicountry Amber!
I have to go to Missoula to pick her up, and at the same time I will deliver Try to his new owners who have agreed to meet me in Missoula. We will be there on Sunday the 23rd, any bloggers in that area want to meet for coffee?
The only pup left for sale is Quinn, and I may have someone for him too, waiting to hear back from a person I contacted last night. Here is a pic of him with grandma Reba- so similar in markings.


6 comments:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Cute puppy and dog.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh I wish i lived in Missoula so I could see you and she is adorable. Hug B

CDH said...

What a sweet little red/ white girl.
And Quinn is adorable! Just like grandma.

Mary said...

Oh my goodness1 She is a little sweetie pie! I'm over here in Vancouver, WA and I would love to meet you for coffee, but I fear it's a bit too far... Congrats on the little newcomer. I'm sure Quinn will find a home soon, he's just too darn cute to pass up. I love the resemblance to Grandma.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog too!

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is a beauty, the reds are hard to come by around here. I have always admired them! Amber seems to be a perfect name..love her eyes:)

Crystal said...

Its so funny you and Jardi are the only ones I know of who had border collie pups and yours are all black and half hers were red even out of both black parents, musta been red somewhere. She is adorable cant wait to see her grow up here :)