Every time I see a picture of him, I think "Wow, what a horse!"
Fabulous horse - that last photo is a real winner!
Of course they learned from the master! Love Mr Handsome Pics
Must be fun taking pictures of Beamer bustin' his moves. Last picture turned out really nice, great light.
DANG - he is just HANDSOME!!!! - The Equestrian Vagabond
Thankfully it's without a rider that they show off their moves.... Unlike Allie ;)!
He is just. gorgeous.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Every time I see a picture of him, I think "Wow, what a horse!"
Fabulous horse - that last photo is a real winner!
Of course they learned from the master! Love Mr Handsome Pics
Must be fun taking pictures of Beamer bustin' his moves. Last picture turned out really nice, great light.
DANG - he is just HANDSOME!!!!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Thankfully it's without a rider that they show off their moves.... Unlike Allie ;)!
He is just. gorgeous.
Post a Comment