Now I only have Roper and Pip here, for another week or two. I had them up on the deck today to play with Amber, and when it was time for them to go out on the lawn to do their business.... well we had a little conversation about the stairs. At least, the pups had some opinions about navigating those stairs.
Roper: I dunno, that looks mighty steep from here! You seriously want us to go down there?
Pip: Aw c'mon Roper! We can do it!
It does look mighty steep though! Maybe Roper is right!
Aw what the heck- I'll go first!
Once I helped Roper to navigate, the pups intercepted Thumper who was on his way to the deck. He was pretty good, didn't run from them or scrap with them, so I rescued him- Amber is a merciless pest, she really wants to work anything that moves, poor Thumper!
Amber has discovered the joy of eating horse poo- she found some old poo at the hitching rail.
8 comments:
It's almost empty with only three puppies!
Cuteness overload...how time has flown by and then there were two left ..and Amber. You raised some really nice pups Shirley you should be proud! :)
The pups are dwindling down! They are so cute when they are little!
Amber is Beautiful!
So cute!!
So sweet. Amber is quite pretty. Ugh! Horse poop, cow poop, and calf poop. Yuck!
lol, Amber! :D
adorable ! And horse poo is full of good doggie minerals right ? lol
Post a Comment