Roper went to his new home on Wednesday, and I have been spending more time with Amber, teaching her the new rules she needs to know for living with the adult dogs.... and trying to puppy proof everything within reach of those busy teeth.... I'm pretty sure plastic and insulation aren't digestible.....
I think she will have amber eyes... how fitting!
She does pretty good though, I take her out often to do her business, and keep her on a string with me while I do my chores; she's getting it all figured.Haven't had the chance to ride Rio since the clinic but when I handle him I remind him of the groundwork he learned that day, and it's going well. Turned him and Josie out this afternoon, and apparently Rio has found that he actually can run- and fast!
8 feet airborne!
Josie is growing and getting prettier all the time- sure do love this filly!
Can't you just picture the mare she will grow up to be?
She has some speed too, and I am hoping for a career in reining for her. Her baby days are nearly done, as soon as the weather is a little warmer she will start equine kindergarten. Sure need my round pen back! I had to take it down and use it to build the stalls for the horses when this place changed ownership back in November so I really don't have any "schoolroom" for Josie. There's lots I can do just in the yard or pasture though.
Meanwhile, she might just as well run around and have some fun! I keep her separate from Rio in the stall area, so they do enjoy their turnout together.
10 comments:
yep she is gonna be a doll alright!
Rio looks fabulous, and whoooeeee look at him go!
gosh she is a gorgeous girl! growing up fine!
Cute pup and a Beamer fix, my day has started off well :-))
Can that Rio ever run! He's beautiful. And Joise is turning into a real beauty too.
Oh your photos are fantastic love the eight feet in the air. Happy Easter my friend. Hug B
Love her sweet little face.
It sure has been fun watching Rio grow up, that boy can move! Josie's "me too" is so cute in the video!!
He's really got some wheels on him! So fun to watch them both run like that!
I'm having green envy and pup envy ;) but in an uncovetous way!!
ya, pup envy for me too...wish I lived down the road:)
Post a Comment