Sunday, May 25, 2014

Butt shots

I was looking at butts today.....
Horse butts!!!!
This is Rio; he and Kai are sons of Beamer and Belle, and Belle's nickname is Big Butt Belle. 

 Rio got his mama's butt.

Kai still needs to fill out; you can see that he lacks muscle tone, but I think once he is the way I like 'em, his butt will be bigger than his belly.

Josie at a year old is looking pretty good, her mama was my stout mare Chickory
Can't wait to see her as an adult!

10 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

:) I do that too but they are of the Bovine kind:) Great butt shots. Hug B

Dreaming said...

No ifs, ands or buts… they are beautiful butts!

Montanagirl said...

Nice butts, LOL! LOVE your header shot. So regal.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

There are 2 things non-horse people will never understand about horse people...Our fascination with poop and our fascination with butts. LOL

thecrazysheeplady said...

I love Josie.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

some nice behinds there

Michele said...

I can't wait to see Josie. She is such a lovely little horse! Maybe one day, she will let me ride her. :)

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Oops, sorry for the double comment! I deleted it :)

Ed said...

:-)