Amazing, Shirley! I don't think I've ever seen a rainbow so wide. Very beautiful.
wow! there has to be ONE HUGE POT OF GOLD under that rainbow!!!!!! - The Equestrian Vagabond
Wow! That is a fantastic photo! Thanks for sharing!
Oh my - This is a fabulous rainbow, and a gorgeous photo of it!
That is amazing! We had a stunning rainbow Sunday night too.
You always get the neatest pictures!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Amazing, Shirley! I don't think I've ever seen a rainbow so wide. Very beautiful.
wow! there has to be ONE HUGE POT OF GOLD under that rainbow!!!!!!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Wow! That is a fantastic photo! Thanks for sharing!
Oh my - This is a fabulous rainbow, and a gorgeous photo of it!
That is amazing! We had a stunning rainbow Sunday night too.
You always get the neatest pictures!
Post a Comment