It is mild and wet here, any snow has stayed up in the mountains where it belongs. We are having a lot of foggy mornings, sometimes it stays for half the day. It is going to be a wet and mild winter, I think.
The horses are getting their winter colours, Josie doesn't change much, but Kai and Nitro are getting really dark. I turn all 3 kidz out together and they really get to romping!
Ears? What ears?
Nitro is looking really good! Not sure how long he will be here, Shayla is working on getting him over to Alberta as soon as she can make it work.
Oh that mane! But- it will grow out!
I'm going to try to get a photo of Beamer and his 2 sons as soon as I get some help holding them.And hopefully before all the leaves are gone, they do make a pretty backdrop..... but it seems I caught a shark behind the bushes in this next photo.....
Kai has always tried to dominate his younger brothers... funny, he doesn't get too far trying that on Josie! Red heads rule!


5 comments:
Oh I also wonder what the winter will bring. My cows are very furry already so I wonder. Your photos are INCREDIBLE but you already know that. HUG B
Your horses look great, that pretty girl Josie is getting big!
You capture your horses on 'film' so well. I love the action shots - muscles bulging, and me, just waiting for the next step! And, the picture with the fall backdrop is stunning.
Gorgeous pic of Josie!
Excellent shots that last one with Josie and the leaves and the flag is perfect! :-)
Post a Comment