Looks like he is smiling, great shot. Where are you getting Sunday Stills challenges? :-)
Good Post😜
Ed- Linda posts every Sunday for the following week. Head on over to Just Another Day on the Prairie to pick up the challenge for next week.
Great photo!! I love seeing what you come up with for the challenges. I really need to do it, too.
Thumper looks like he is saying something! What a busy tail he has! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like he is smiling, great shot. Where are you getting Sunday Stills challenges? :-)
Good Post😜
Ed- Linda posts every Sunday for the following week. Head on over to Just Another Day on the Prairie to pick up the challenge for next week.
Great photo!! I love seeing what you come up with for the challenges. I really need to do it, too.
Thumper looks like he is saying something! What a busy tail he has! :)
Post a Comment