Tuesday, March 28, 2017

A tale of three cats

The beautiful blue eyed cat has been hanging around- I have seen him out roaming the pastures and was pleased to see him in the barnyard yesterday. He was hiding in front of the car we have parked there awaiting restoration.


He watched me playing with and petting Foose and Thumper. Then Foose spotted him and had to investigate.


No drama- I was surprised.


Thumper checked him out too.

Again- no drama!

Now I am starting to wonder if he is a she.  If not, it's nice to see them all getting along. This cat didn't seem too worried about me being there so he obviously isn't a true feral cat, probably one that used to live with people before he took to his wandering ways. Also explains why I am going through so much catfood at the barn- even though the barnyard now has several mouse bodies scattered around.

5 comments:

aurora said...

What a nice trio of fluff balls! They sure look like they could all be friends.

WendyFromNY said...

LOVE the new kitty! I hope it stays around...without a bunch of kittens if it does turn out to be a female! Definitely not a tom-cat face...

Crystal said...

I bet your cats have already met him/her. Sounds like he wants to stick around too

Unknown said...

He has such pretty eyes!!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Interesting! Very un-catlike for sure. Looks "male" in the face, which is beautiful!