Monday, March 20, 2017

First day of spring

Just had to share this video- we should all be as happy and carefree as this pup!

8 comments:

lisa said...

defiantly happy

Crystal said...

She sure does look happy! I would just take the energy right now lol.
I cant believe all that snow you still have!

Linda said...

Wow!! That's how I'll feel if spring comes and stays! Oh, and the water level drops! Someone better be here to video me. :)

Allenspark Lodge said...

She is definitely expressing the absolute BEST way to enjoy a spring day.

Unknown said...

Haha that is sooo cute!! What's its name?

Far Side of Fifty said...

Miss Thea is liking the snow! Fun to watch her frolic around, makes me realize how old Chance is he still trys to scratch his back in the snow! :)

IanH said...

I really like a springy Border Collie!

T.L. Merrybard said...

Collie ballet!