Monday, August 16, 2021

Dally at 3 months

 Today Dally turned 3 months old so y'all know what that means- photo shoot time! 


It's tough to get action shots of her- by the time I get the camera focused on her, she's done. Short athletic bursts like this one:


She's looking pretty good if I do say so meself!


She has been getting some camelina oil in her grain, just a little bit,, along with grass hay- we have no pasture, it's all burned off. 


She is basically pretty quiet, always coming to check out what I am doing. 


She's growing pretty good too. 


And she is a pretty mover. Very self possessed filly.



Pretty relaxed. I actually really like her and hope she doesn't sell! I am waiting to hear back on the person who checked her out the other day. If that's not a go, I may take her off the market and see how she works out for me. We have some changing circumstances that may allow me to send her to a trainer when she's 2. 

7 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

She’s looking good. I hope you get to keep her!

TeresaA said...

She is looking great. Her lope looks really smooth and talk about turning on a dime!

aurora said...

Awww, pretty girl! So floaty in the second video. You got some nice shots of Dally.

Linda said...

She’s gorgeous!! If you can keep her, you should!

threecollie said...

What an elegant smooth mover! Somebody is going to have a lot of fun riding her. Hope it's you!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope it works out what is best for you and Dally! Her Mom is not fazed by the activity! They look good together:)

Shirley said...

Still waiting to hear back from the person who looked at her.... he better hurry up or I will keep the li'l darlin'!