Well I just couldn't come up with anything worthwhile for the Sunday Stills Challenge (abstract) this week, so instead lets read the Sunday Newspaper.
First article of interest....
Just found out that Nitro is being sold.
Now that is exactly what my breeding program is all about! Good minded, athletic, versatile horses. I hope he tops the sale! (For those of you who don't remember him, Nitro is the 3rd of the Beamer /Belle geldings)
Now on to the next bit of news.
I have officially taken Dally off the market. The person who claimed to really want her has not followed through- which is quite all right with me, because little Dally Darlin' is really growing on me.
Look at those muscles!
Airborne! Such a floaty mover.
"I am special!"
Guess you'll just have to put up with me Dally!

7 comments:
yay!!
I wonder why they are selling Nitro? With his skillset and good looks he should land another good home. Dally is gorgeous, not surprised she crept into your heart.
Dally is special and she knows it! Glad you’re keeping her. Nitro looks and sounds like a wonderful horse.
Wow, Nitro was 2012? Time flies!! He’s a great horse, and I can’t wait to see what his future holds. I’m happy you’re keeping Dally. She is maturing into quite the athletic little filly, and I’m excited to read about your adventures together!
Hope Nitro get a great home. Sounds like he is well rounded most likely from his early training from you!! Hope Dally turns out like you want!! She sure is pretty!
I love Dally! Wish you were closer, we are looking for another one. With horse prices like they are now, Nitro should do great at the sale.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment