The other day it finally warmed up enough to finish closing in one side of Beamer's shelter, so now he has his own snug little house, which he loves. This shelter is placed north/south, so the north wind can't blow in it, and he can see the girls from the opening. And like a good little stallion, he doesn't poop in it, but goes out to his stud pile - less cleaning for me! He is almost over his cold, and I'm looking forward to riding again.
4 comments:
Looks good , he must be a happy fellow
Beamer LOVE your new digs!
Great story about the rescue. I'm with you who would abdaon there horse there? I swear some people
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
You know, as crazy as it sounds, I've grown fond of horses who poop inside. Outside make more work for me when it gets pummeled by rain or dumped on by snow (Oh, how I dread this next week of cleaning as the white mud turns brown!)
Tracey, I use machinery to clean up the stud piles in the spring.He keeps everything in one area, so it doesn't mess up his whole pen. Love stallions!
Post a Comment