
I felt sorry for the skinny old cows in this pen. But at least it warmed up during the day- I even took my down parka off!
This is a big draft-cross paint gelding. This picture was taken around noon; you can see how low in the sky the sun is around here in the winter.
This was the last sale for the year, and everyone brought food- there was a plethora of Christmas baking and management supplied trays of cheese, veggies, fruit, chicken wings, etc. Not only that, we also got a nice cash Christmas bonus, and we have a Christmas party to go to tomorrow. I like working for this outfit!
3 comments:
I LOVE your photos here today!
Sounds like a fun job! Nice pics!
I loved the pictures too but I don't envy you having to run allies in this weather. Been there, done that!
Post a Comment