That's pretty! Too pretty to eat! Nice pic.
Very cool!!!!! I love it...
yum, that looks GOOOOOOD!!!
Now that looks too good to eat! Great picture and great idea too.
How neat! What a great idea to make with cookies! Looks yummy and chocolate to boot!Sorry you all aren't feeling well! Beamer, he he he, he just likes being pampered! Happy Sunday
That is one fantastic tree! Stunning and edible! Good Job! :)
Actually, KDW, it's a gingerbead tree. It was made by one of the girls I work with at the auction mart and no one would eat it; everyone wanted just to look at it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's pretty! Too pretty to eat! Nice pic.
Very cool!!!!! I love it...
yum, that looks GOOOOOOD!!!
Now that looks too good to eat! Great picture and great idea too.
How neat! What a great idea to make with cookies! Looks yummy and chocolate to boot!
Sorry you all aren't feeling well! Beamer, he he he, he just likes being pampered!
Happy Sunday
That is one fantastic tree! Stunning and edible! Good Job! :)
Actually, KDW, it's a gingerbead tree. It was made by one of the girls I work with at the auction mart and no one would eat it; everyone wanted just to look at it!
Post a Comment