I see it!I love the way pine needles look in the snow and ice. Firs just don't look quite the same. We always can tell when we hit the top of the Cascade Mts because the trees switch from one variety to the other within 100'!
I need glasses, I first read "can you spot the chicken"and I was going to say Me! I don't want tpo go outside (lol)Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
I see it too!Great photo~nice little camo spot she has picked out! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can't believe it's '09!
Barely, I have not great eyes but I see them. Pretty pic!Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I see it!
I love the way pine needles look in the snow and ice. Firs just don't look quite the same. We always can tell when we hit the top of the Cascade Mts because the trees switch from one variety to the other within 100'!
I need glasses, I first read "can you spot the chicken"and I was going to say Me! I don't want tpo go outside (lol)Hope you have a wonderful New Year.
I see it too!
Great photo~nice little camo spot she has picked out!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can't believe it's '09!
Barely, I have not great eyes but I see them. Pretty pic!
Hope you have a Happy New Year!
Post a Comment