Thursday, January 29, 2009

Come for a spin!

We are back to snowing here, but it's so warm that it's turning to rain. Too miz'bl to do anything with the horses, so I thought I'd just take you for a spin on Beamer with me.

Dizzy yet? It's not a perfect spin; he pops his head up a little, but you try spinnin' and filming at the same time!

8 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Thanks that was fun ! Hope all is well , can we have spring soon? pretty please

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

Spinning in fresh snow is one way to track where your horse is putting his feet.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Cool! Can you post about how exactly to train your horse to do that???? I want to teach my little filly when I finally do get her started...

Ed said...

Too Cool... I hope the pooch did'nt get stomped.

Shirley said...

Nuz muz, Beamer drills holes in the ground with his pivot foot!
Heart of a Cowgirl, I'd have to think about that; it takes a while to make a good spin.
Ed, those dogs are pretty good at staying out of the way!

Deanna said...

Ha Ha that was fun! Thanks for the ride.

Jenn said...

Woot! That was my first real spin EVER! Awesome!

The W.O.W. factor! said...

That was cool! Could even hear the snow crunching under the hooves! Looks like you have a 'helping' dog too!!