Awesome picture! I like the one from yesterday more though... They are simply beautiful pictures though!Tara
Breathtaking! Nicely done~~
That is just beautiful !! I like it best so far
Very nice, good use of the sun to color the snow.
Thanks, everyone. I like this one best too because of the amount of light in it. I like the snow colours in the other one better though.
Beautiful!!!!!
This is my fourth and last attempt to comment!!!!!!!!!! I like them both but maybe the first one just a wee bit more. Good job.
What a wonderful Sunday I'm encountering with all of you photographers! This is stunning Shirley! Now I must have missed yesterdays??Enjoy your day!
Yesterday's is on my post, Winter Photo Ops.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Awesome picture! I like the one from yesterday more though... They are simply beautiful pictures though!
Tara
Breathtaking! Nicely done~~
That is just beautiful !! I like it best so far
Very nice, good use of the sun to color the snow.
Thanks, everyone. I like this one best too because of the amount of light in it. I like the snow colours in the other one better though.
Beautiful!!!!!
This is my fourth and last attempt to comment!!!!!!!!!! I like them both but maybe the first one just a wee bit more. Good job.
What a wonderful Sunday I'm encountering with all of you photographers! This is stunning Shirley! Now I must have missed yesterdays??
Enjoy your day!
Yesterday's is on my post, Winter Photo Ops.
Post a Comment