I have a problem with Trapper Creek Daughter's blog; every time I go to leave her a comment, it opens up a zillion windows, which I can't shut down. I have to shut my computer off every time. Does anyone else have this trouble? I can't leave her a message about it, so Aussie Oklahoma, if you are reading this, I'm not ignoring you, I love your blog, especially love today's pics of the Stellar's Jay and the lurkers. Maybe check your blog security?
8 comments:
very cute..
His name is Goofess right?
Meet Fluff, the shop cat at Brian's Saddle Shop.
Who looks like he's saying 'do you mind??'
Mine is up here
Looks like Fluff runs the shop but doesn't get a lot done!!! Very cute!
I have a problem with Trapper Creek Daughter's blog; every time I go to leave her a comment, it opens up a zillion windows, which I can't shut down. I have to shut my computer off every time. Does anyone else have this trouble? I can't leave her a message about it, so Aussie Oklahoma, if you are reading this, I'm not ignoring you, I love your blog, especially love today's pics of the Stellar's Jay and the lurkers. Maybe check your blog security?
He or she looks very relaxed! :)
What a cutie!!! Great photo! Cats can be hard to capture. :)
Post a Comment