Beary nice!!!
Ed...you're just too funny.Shirley, love both photos...the bears are so cute.
Woohoo I can comment again! Beary, beary nice! What kind of flowers, that's my favorite.
Great photos. I just love the bears!!
Petunias, right? Gorgeous color!
Thanks, everyone. The flowers are from the petunia family; they are callabrochia. I collect small teddy bears, and those are my most colourful ones.
Beautiful flowers. I love the Bears. Hope you had a wonderful B-day. I will get out to see you in the next few weeks .I think I need to meet that Handsome Beamer horse in person along with the rest.
Great bears!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beary nice!!!
Ed...you're just too funny.
Shirley, love both photos...the bears are so cute.
Woohoo I can comment again! Beary, beary nice! What kind of flowers, that's my favorite.
Great photos. I just love the bears!!
Petunias, right? Gorgeous color!
Thanks, everyone. The flowers are from the petunia family; they are callabrochia. I collect small teddy bears, and those are my most colourful ones.
Beautiful flowers. I love the Bears. Hope you had a wonderful B-day. I will get out to see you in the next few weeks .I think I need to meet that Handsome Beamer horse in person along with the rest.
Great bears!
Post a Comment