Even Foose was happy to just lay around and air out his belly.
The other day a trucker came to move one of the old bee trailers out of here. Since we put in the hitching rail, it was a tight squeeze for him.
The small trailer on the right in the photo is a real junker, with a rotten roof; it will have to be dismantled and scrapped, hopefully soon as it is a real eyesore, and unsafe due to all the mould in it.
You can see here that he was inches away from the power pole, but he was a darn good driver and managed to skin on out of there by going to the right, as he couldn't get past the hitch rail.
Today they are removing another trailer body -a sea can- and it's quite a production.
A truck, a crane, and a loader. I'll be glad when it's all gone, I can't stand a messy yard!
12 comments:
You sound like me with movies , good intentions , then sleep through the ending!
You guys are the real deal! You have some serious hardware to get things done, where as the hardware that I use might be a vacuum cleaner or the components I use to build a computer. LOL.
Please save me a spot somewhere on your next movie night. I love being indoors watching a good flick when it's stormy outside:0)
I shall eventually doze off with my paws in the air.
I am in awe every time I see this header. Stunning!
Looks like nap time around here ;)
There's room for a few more dogs on the bed.
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Tom, you make me laugh, I bet Toby keeps you awake at movie time!
Gail, I love my header too, Beamer is reaching so far underneath himself that his back feet pass his front feet; that's one of the reasons I keep him barefoot.He looks like he runs the way dogs do!
Merri we might be able to squeeze another dog on the bed.....
lol!!!!! had to laugh at the pic of the dog and foose as well:D hee hee!
was that tess with her legs up? hee hee hee:D
To Funny! Looks like our bed at night. There's five of us.
Way to funny, that's even better than the video I got of Ted the other dat. I'm still laughing.
It is amazing how some of these truck drivers drive! I hate a messy yard also, but my hubby seems to not care all that much, because he still seems to bring things into it and leaves things lay instead of putting it away!
Just how bad was the movie that it even put the animals to sleep..LOL!! And that is one good driver, I've been in tight squeezes like that before.
Wow! That was a tight squeeze! How'd all those old trailers end up on your place?
LOL! Movie time is more like naptime around there. The two legged critter was pretty amusing, too.
Y'all looked so cozy :)
~Lisa
Post a Comment