Monday, January 4, 2010

New Squeak Toy

The dogs love their new toy that they got for Christmas; it is a ball that is shaped like a frog, with a nice loud squeak. Bounces great too!

5 comments:

Michele said...

Hee hee hee:D that's hilarious:D i should get one for jingles:D

lisa said...

My lab loves to play and won't use his toys as chew toys, now my heeler would chew and try eating it. Looks like you had someone else who wanted to play.

Ed said...

ROFLMAO! There is something about dogs and squeeky toys that just makes me laugh..Very nice..:-)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Winston loves his "dollies" Shredder,I mean Skeeter , is not as ggod with them takes them apart till he finds the squeaker then plays with that

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Reminds me of a toddler playing with noisy toys. I've purposely not gotten our dogs squeaky toys because I know I'd lose my mind. lol!

It sure is cute to watch them play, though.


~Lisa