Saturday, April 21, 2012

Gussie gets told

I mentioned that I turned Rio out with Chickory and Gussie, as they were no longer in heat.... well... Rio discovered that Gussie is still in heat, so we separated her out and put her in with Belle and Nitro, leaving Rio with Chickory. There wasn't much for drama, as Belle and Gussie are BFFs.

That is, until Nitro decided to check out the possibility of a new snack bar...

Which Belle took exception to....

and redirected her erring son to the proper place for nutrition.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

He sure is looking good! Poor Gussie, not her fault Nitro checked her out.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

if Mamma ain't happy...

Linda said...

I saw a calf get the skids put under him for the same stunt this morning. They learn in a hurry who NOT to mess with.

Anonymous said...

That's just too funny! LOL

Knotty Dogs said...

I am enjoying all of the Nitro coverage! So cute! How's Tess doing? When is puppy time? It must be getting close ...